Specialized software for building design
Written by Administrator
Wednesday, 04 May 2011 15:43
Specialized software for building design
- The RAM Structural System is a specialized engineering software tool for the complete analysis, design, and drafting of both steel and concrete buildings. It optimizes workflows through the creation of a single model by providing specialized design functions for buildings and by providing thorough documentation.
- RAM Structural System allows for the analysis and design of a building using a single model. The entire structure can be modeled,including decks, slabs,slab edges and openings, beams, columns, walls,braces, spread and continuous footings, and pile caps. This full structural model increases designer confidence and creates an efficient environment when dealing with changes.
- The RAM Structural System increases productivity by performing the tedious and time-consuming functions specific to the design of a building such as calculation of live load reductions and lateral load calculations for wind and seismic. In addition, designs are optimized for both concrete and steel.
- Your competitive advantage is realized with the thorough documentation. RAM Structural System automatically provides steel material takeoffs and detailed and summary reports of design calculations and drawings. And for BIM, RAM Structural System offers bidirectional integration with CADstudio and Bentley?s Structural Modeler, Structural DocumentationCenter, and Autodesk's Revit Structure.
- Used by thousands of design firms, steel fabricators, and educators, from one-person firms to some of the largest E&C companies in the world, the RAM Structural System is helping to redefine how engineers work
- RAM Elements V8i (formerly RAM Advanse) provides quick, reliable tools for specific structural tasks. RAM Elements V8i is the only structural engineering software system that offers finite element analysis plus stand-alone or integrated design tools all in one low-cost, easy-to-use package.
- Cost savings is realized with RAM Elements V8i due to the ability to maintain a single program with many functionalities. For example, the flexible interface options include toolkit programs that function as stand-alone or integrated with the 3D model.
- RAM Elements V8i comprehensive analysis and design provides thorough compliance with leading design codes and multiple options for dealing with changes which leads to increased efficiency.
- Improve your quality control with fluent data collaboration. RAM Elements V8i is a single source for many structural components and interoperates with RAM Connection V8i, RAM Structural System V8i, STAAD.Pro V8i, and ProSteel V8i.
- Whether you are designing trusses, continuous beams, frames of all types, retaining walls, masonry walls, tilt-up walls, shear walls, footings, or performing many other everyday design tasks, RAM Elements V8i delivers the industry?s most productive and easy-to-use engineering analysis and design toolkit
- RAM Concept lets structural engineers model, analyze, and design virtually any cast-in-place geometry, no matter how complex. Efficiency and quality control are realized through the advanced analysis and design tools for reinforced and post-tensioned concrete slabs and mats. Integration allows for analysis and design of a multi-story concrete structure therefore streamlining workflows.
- RAM Concept easily accounts for steps, openings, complicated loadings, and other irregularities through the flexible modeling environment. Its finite element-based analysis provides major advantages over conventional strip methods, letting you handle complex floor design more accurately and with increased confidence in the results.
- The integration with RAM Structural System and STAAD.Pro lets engineers perform gravity and lateral analysis and design on multi-story 2-way slab (post-tensioned or mild reinforced) concrete buildings. Not only does this streamline workflows but it also reduces cost related to errors in transferring model data.
- Improve your quality control and efficiency through the advanced analysis capabilities of RAM Concept, such as comprehensive and flexible punching shear calculations and long-term deflections considering cracking,creep, and shrinkage.
- Developed for reinforced or post-tensioned slabs and mats, RAM Concept will save you precious time and money in the design of concrete structures.
ดาวน์โหลดเอกสาร : RAM Concept + RSS safe
ดาวน์โหลดเอกสาร : RAM Concept
Last Updated on Wednesday, 14 December 2011 17:40